Privacy I Teach Trad
Updated 1st September, 2020
For general web browsing within iteachtrad.com no personal information is revealed to us, although certain statistical information is available to us via our Internet service provider. This information may include the logical address of the server you are using, the top level domain name from which you access the Internet (for example, .ie, .com, etc), the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site and the Internet address used to link to our site.
Some of the above information is used to create summary statistics, which allow us to assess the number of visitors to our site and to identify what pages are accessed most frequently. We use these statistics to help us make our site more user-friendly.
I Teach Trad Account Registration
Where you do provide us with personal information, e.g., your I Teach Trad account registration, we will treat all personal data you provide as confidential. By registering for an I Teach Trad account, you accept the terms and conditions, including those relating to the privacy of your personal data and outlined below for clarity. If you do not agree with these terms, you must not register for an I Teach Trad account.
• Registration with I Teach Trad accounts is personal and non-transferrable.
• Upon registration, you will be asked to provide personal data about yourself – you are obliged to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and ensure your personal data is kept up-to-date within I Teach Trad accounts.
• You can modify personal data you have submitted on the I Teach Trad website at any time yourself (Members – Accounts).
• There is no expiry date for the personal data you submit on our servers. On request (email@example.com), we will delete your account.
• All personal data saved on our servers is secure.
• We will treat all personal data you provide as confidential and will use it solely for the purpose of authentication and providing access to online services provided by I Teach Trad.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you request to receive our newsletter, we collect a first name and an email address. We process this data for the sole purpose of providing a digital newsletter service – it is not used for any other purpose and is not shared with any third party.
The subscription data is held for as long as necessary to provide the newsletter service. Subscribers can unsubscribe from the service through an unsubscribe link that is contained in each newsletter.